VIA Technologies, Inc. today announced that it will demonstrate its new VIA Mobile360 Forklift Safety System 3PD Package at LogiMAT 2022. LogiMAT is Europe’s largest international trade show for intralogistics solutions and process management and takes place from 31 May to 2 June at the Stuttgart Trade Fair Centre in Germany. The VIA booth is located at C10 in Hall 6.
- Prevents forklift pedestrian accidents with pinpoint people detection technology that alerts the driver whenever it spots someone coming too close to the vehicle
- Enables companies to reduce to reduce the risk of employee injuries and operational disruptions in warehouse and production facilities
- Complete all-in-one solution featuring IP67-rated system plus one rear and two side cameras that is easy to install using VIA Mobile360 WorkX smartphone app
The VIA Mobile360 Forklift Safety System 3PD Package is available in three configurations to meet diverse operational safety use cases. The Basic Package comprises the VIA Mobile360 M500 system and three cameras. The Vision Package includes a 7” CVBS display for visual alerts and increased operator situational awareness. The Vision+ Package adds a speed sensor to the mix to further boost pedestrian safety.
“We’re looking forward to showcasing our latest warehouse safety and video telematics systems at LogiMAT for the first time,” said Richard Brown, VP International Marketing, VIA Technologies, Inc. “With its pinpoint people detection technology, VIA Mobile360 Forklift Safety System 3PD Package provides the smartest way to reduce the risk of employee injuries and operational disruptions in warehouse and production facilities.”
VIA will also be demonstrating the VIA Mobile360 Forklift Safety System 2PD + DSS Package at LogiMAT. In addition to front and rear pedestrian detection cameras, this includes a driver camera that alerts the forklift operator whenever it spots signs of fatigue, smart phone usage, and smoking. Like the 3PD Package, it is available in three configurations. The Vision+ Package features a reverse light sensor as well as a speed sensor.
VIA Mobile360 Forklift Safety System
The VIA Mobile360 Forklift Safety System provides a complete out of the box solution that is easy to install and delivers rock solid-reliability in the toughest indoor and outdoor environments. It is available in a wide selection of packages and configurations. Highlights include:
- Smart People Detection: The system’s wide-angle cameras support a people detection zone covering an area of between 4 and 5 meters depending on the camera installation height. The detection area and accompanying alerts can be configured with either a single (warning) or two zones (warning and critical) using the VIA Mobile360 WorkX smart phone app.
- Smart Operator Behavior: The system alerts the operator when it detects signs of fatigue, smart phone usage, and smoking through the driver camera.
- Rich Visual Awareness: The system can deliver live video streams from the front and rear cameras direct to its optional 7” in-cabin CVBS display. Real-time visual alerts for people detection are also included in its user-friendly interface.
- Rugged Waterproof Design: The system comprises an IP67-rated enclosure, cameras, and optional display, as well as high-quality cables, brackets, and other accessories that have been validated under the most demanding operating conditions.
- Easy Installation & Operation: The VIA Mobile360 WorkX app makes calibrating the three cameras, adjusting settings, upgrading the firmware, and viewing and downloading videos stored on the system’s Micro SD card a snap.
- Supported Vehicles: With its flexible design,the system can be installed on wide range of forklift models from leading manufacturers.
Learn more about the VIA Mobile360 Forklift Safety System here: