Discover how easy and cost-effective it is to integrate a wide variety of IO-Link devices into your system – with our Small Starter Kit ASi-5/IO-Link, which is available in two versions.
The Small Starter Kit ASi-5/IO-Link contains an ASi-5 PROFINET Gateway (BW4211) or an ASi-5 EtherNet/IP Gateway
Supplied ready for use
The starter kit includes an ASi-5/ASi-3 Gateway, a four-port IO-Link Master and our user-friendly software suite (see the list below for detailed information on the scope of delivery). You receive everything fully assembled and wired in a handy carrying case, and even have enough space to install your own IO-Link devices.
Advantages of IO-Link with Bihl+Wiedemann
Our IO-Link solutions not only allow you to connect various IO-Link devices on just one line without restrictions on topology. Compared to comparable PROFINET solutions, they also bring cost advantages of up to 50 %. Moreover, it is extremely easy to configure various IO-Link devices and with us you only pay for as many IO-Link ports as you really need. That's because in addition to the 4-port IO-Link Master, we also offer IO-Link Masters with 1 and 2 ports.
Small Starter Kit ASi-5/IO-Link in detail:
- 24 V ASi-5/ASi-3 PROFINET Gateway (BWU3847); included in the BWU4211 starter kit
- 24 V ASi-5/ASi-3 EtherNet/IP + Modbus TCP Gateway (BWU3849); included in BWU4229 starter kit
- Other fieldbus systems available on request
- ASi-5 Slave / IO-Link Master with 4 Ports, IP67, M12 (BWU4067)
- Bihl+Wiedemann Software Suite for configuration, diagnostics and commissioning (BW2902)
- All devices supplied fully assembled and wired in a carry case